• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anybody on here watch Orphan Black

Yes! The wife and I binged the first season and now have to watch week to week. Great show!

So which clone is the hottest? I say Sarah impersonating the cop in the first few episodes. On a seperate note Felix is awesome.

I've got a thing for Cosima. She'd be fun. Sarah's pretty hot though, too.

Helena is clearly the least hot.

She has got to be the best actress on TV. Amazing how she plays all those characters. I am all in on the Soccer mom

Great show. She's sexy as hell.

We just started watching a couple weeks ago and only have one episode left in Season 1. Need to figure out how to catch up on Season 2.

Great show. And every time we end an episode we note how good they are at cliffhangers.

Agreed that Felix is awesome. And Allison has become pretty funny after being so horrible the first few eps.

No, but every time I watch Top Gear I have to see the same god damn orphan black commercial at least 5 times an episode.

We just started watching a couple weeks ago and only have one episode left in Season 1. Need to figure out how to catch up on Season 2.

Great show. And every time we end an episode we note how good they are at cliffhangers.

Agreed that Felix is awesome. And Allison has become pretty funny after being so horrible the first few eps.

If you have FIOS, the 2nd season is available on demand for free.

Really got into the awesome premise and enjoyed the first half of the 1st season but lost interest as the season ended and don't care about continuing the show. The idea of a vast eugenics/cloning shadow conspiracy is a great premise, why run through that excellent premise in only 8 episodes just to get to generic gumshoe kidnapping plots where, *surprise*, the cops can't help you? How many ways can an untrained civilian with a pistol sneak into a heavily guarded office building/party/yacht/dance club/abandoned factory to rescue their child/friend/parent/documents?

Anyone else still watching? We're way behind because apparently we don't have BBC America (or I can't seem to find it), so we're hamstrung waiting for it free on Amazon Prime. Making our way through Season 2 now. Just watched ep 6 of Season 2 last night and Helena was hilarious (the one where she beats the dudes up at the bar). Allison may still be my favorite though.

Lost interest a little bit as season 1 went along. Not the best writing in the world but still better than most.

How are season 2 and 3?

Back