• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anybody play Hattrick?

jaybone

Reaction score
I signed up a few weeks ago via an invite from a friend and finally got started on it this morning. Seems cool. Any tips and tricks you recommend? Build scouting team first???

Jags_fan.gif

This is hilarious. You all have been playing that game and bumping that thread going back to the old boards, right? At least 4 or 5 years.

Haha. That thread is crazy though. Like trying to join a hundred yard dash 20 yards in - can anybody active on that thread give a three bullet todo list to start? Or point me to a page or post? Page 1 was a non starter for me

-Sell all your players
-Don't buy anything but 10 defensive trainees
-Run a 5-3-2 for the first year and do nothing but train your 10 trainees. It will be extremely boring and you will lose every match but its how you get good fast and make a ton of money

Disclaimer: I stopped playing about a year ago, so things may have changed, but trained defense for a few years until I pulled a midfielder from my youth academy that ended up on the US national team

Thanks! Not entirely sure whether you guys aren't fucking with me or not, but I have heard that training is the most important piece to build on. Hadn't heard to concentrate on defense only though ...

Back