• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone In Danville, VA Traveling To W-S Soon?

DemonDEKEn

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone in the Danville area that might be coming to W-S (or close by) sometime soon. I'm buying a patio heater from someone in Danville and hoping to find someone who'll pick it up and bring it here (or close by), to save me the trip up-and-back. I'll gladly throw some gas money your way. Thanks.

shipping-wars.jpg

Please don't tell me that this is some random person on Craigslist that you want a stranger to go pick up something from?

Oh, you'd be glad to throw in some gas money? How generous. You must be awash in maple fridges to make such an offer.

Please don't tell me that this is some random person on Craigslist that you want a stranger to go pick up something from?

And only 60-70 miles from WS. I work with a guy who commutes that distance one way every morning.

And only 60-70 miles from WS. I work with a guy who commutes that distance one way every morning.

I worked some weekends in Danville, commuting from Winston. Nice drive, got paid well for the work and really well for $/mile for my troubles.

That would be hell to drive every day though.

I worked some weekends in Danville, commuting from Winston. Nice drive, got paid well for the work and really well for $/mile for my troubles.

That would be hell to drive every day though.

Try it from Thomaston, GA to downtown Atlanta. While there aren't horses, mules, and dirt roads to negotiate, a whole glut of cars isn't much of a tradeoff. They're like 4-wheelers for city-folks.

Back