• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archie Miller

He really has.

Everyone pulling for Archie, that's fine, I dig it, I'm not opposed to it, but you must have not been of age when he played at NC State. God, that was an annoying little fucker. One of my least favorite players of all time.

That was a different guy. This is #fatarchie totally different. This little fat bastard is about to go back to the hotel, stack some encyclopedias on the floor, climb up on them, and rail on his smoking hot wife. Think about that. #fatarchie

With expansion, the blue blood jobs outside of the ACC are few and far between. Probably just UK, IU, probably UCLA, Zona, and MSU, and UF/UT because monies.

UK, KU, IU, UA, tOSU, UCLA, MSU, UM, UF, UTexas

Last edited:
I wonder if Wellman will add him to THE LIST. Should probably at least talk to him.

Not allowing this to be the last post on a page.

BKlFb6fCYAIDAYD.jpg:large

That was a different guy. This is #fatarchie totally different. This little fat bastard is about to go back to the hotel, stack some encyclopedias on the floor, climb up on them, and rail on his smoking hot wife. Think about that. #fatarchie

The thought of him doing that after taking Wake to the sweet sixteen gives me wood. Honestly thinking of Mrs. Miller in a reclining position gives me wood. #InArchie'sWife

The support for this is quite surprising to me. We are willing to stake our future on the current emotion and two games? Do you realize Dayton was 11th in the A-10 last year? [Redacted] beat Duke, State, and UNC this year. I see Archie Miller as an outlier right now - if we hire him I am quite concerned about regression to the mean.

The support for this is quite surprising to me. We are willing to stake our future on the current emotion and two games? Do you realize Dayton was 11th in the A-10 last year? [Redacted] beat Duke, State, and UNC this year. I see Archie Miller as an outlier right now - if we hire him I am quite concerned about regression to the mean.

Or we can wait four years and he'll be too good for us. Got to get in early and take a chance.

He was in a lot of people's top 3-5 before the NCAA tourny. He would be a money candidate even if they lost to Ohio state

Back