• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are Clawson and Ed Hardin right? Wake Football needs ASU series?

How many posters were in that article?

I remember that 2001 game. I never wanted to play App again.

Yeah, that was some serious journalnow.com quality reporting.

You naysayers can complain all you want, but for us who were there:

We had joy, we had fun
We had seasons in the sun
But the hills that we climbed
Were just seasons out of time

Story is VIP access- Wake - ASU? Haha, show me the money! Beats having a real job. Everybody making money off these kids but the kids.

How many signatures you got so far on that petition to replace Louisville with App State Biff?

all the rubes and morons from this thread have already signed. i think a few of them might be rogue App State fans though. Also Russians.

How many signatures you got so far on that petition to replace Louisville with App State Biff?

Oh, wouldn't that be sweet! We can't even win a basketball game in the Sun Belt. At least we lose honestly. :rofl:

BTW, please wallop FSU this weekend. I've never liked those guys.

Oh, wouldn't that be sweet! We can't even win a basketball game in the Sun Belt. At least we lose honestly. :rofl:

BTW, please wallop FSU this weekend. I've never liked those guys.
Appreciate all your info leading up to the game. I've got a new ulcer as a result, but I like playing you guys. Feel free to hang around and talk the gridiron. We appreciate non-trolling foes.

Appreciate all your info leading up to the game. I've got a new ulcer as a result, but I like playing you guys. Feel free to hang around and talk the gridiron. We appreciate non-trolling foes.

I thought it was Biff's job to welcome App fans to our board?

I thought it was Biff's job to welcome App fans to our board?
I prefer my less creepy welcome. Biff gets intimate then drops them like a bad habit. It all harkens back to the time he was coming down 421 (when it was 2 lanes) from a weekend bender and ran into the back of a manure truck going 35 mph.

App State petition is gaining steam. Swofford is wavering.

Can't access the article, but I like the idea of having players and a fan base that disrespects us vs. most of our traditional instate "rivals" who act like we barely exist.
The essence of my reference is this gem from a prospect:
Wish the guys could have won, I hate it for them. We definitely had the better team. The coaches did a great job game-planning and putting us in a position to win. Just had some unfortunate penalties here and there to keep Wake alive.

Back