• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are we going back to classic (2000's era) uniforms for football?

If I were Clawson I'd wait. A new coaching regime is enough to excite the fanbase. Keep uniforrm changes in your back pocket for when you need a second surge. And it will coincide with more of his own guys coming in, when hopefully we're better.

I asked Clawson about uniforms after the recruiting luncheon. He basically said that he had bigger fish to fry right now. IAW, not high on his current priority list. . . which is hard to argue with.

I asked Clawson about uniforms after the recruiting luncheon. He basically said that he had bigger fish to fry right now. IAW, not high on his current priority list. . . which is hard to argue with.

I really love him so much.

Wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA does something like the NFL and only allows one helmet to help with the prevention of concussions. Hope we stay black then.

I'm gonna guess that Clawson will go with a stealth change for new unis just before the ULM opener. It's over time for a change anyway and need to break with the past.

Still my favorite, by far...

KP.jpg

Gold jerseys suck. Black jerseys gold pants best combo. Followed by black on black bad white jersey gold pants.

this is fact

Still my favorite, by far...

KP.jpg

I remember that play. KP made UVA look silly - about a 50-yard INT return to the house. That was the debut game for the gold jerseys.
And Grobe took his foot off the gas and damn near let UVA win it.

Back