• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

At least 25 wounded in New York City blast

Sounds like Trump did this with Putin to influence the election.

My statement makes as much sense as anyone saying we were trying to help ISIS.

Just came in from a 6 hour pub crawl and hit this instead of sports page. Don't you clowns have anything else to do on weekends? Sad....

What makes no sense is why the bomb was put inside a dumpster. They have at least 1" thick metal and likely have other garbage inside it as I can't ever remember seeing a garbage truck making pick-ups over the weekend in NYC. Further, dumpsters almost always are against a wall on one side. This would limit the damage greatly.

Also, why did the bomb in Jersey get detonated before anyone was there?

Neither of these things make any sense,

Yeesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you even RAD the post I made below it?

Of course you didn't or you would have seen it was meant and then described as a reaction to the insanity that the US was intentionally helping ISIS.

But NOOOOOOO you can't acknowledge that. Either you are too lazy or are being intentionally dishonest.

Just once, I'd like to see you say you were wrong. Like you are here.

Of course you didn't or you would have seen it was meant and then described as a reaction to the insanity that the US was intentionally helping ISIS.

But NOOOOOOO you can't acknowledge that. Either you are too lazy or are being intentionally dishonest.

You are one whacked out fella. An absolute nut job.

Another rj lie. I've made clear I think the US mistakenly bombed the SAA, but the net result was that it killed dozens of Syrian soldiers and wounded as many as a hundred, which allowed ISIS to overrun their position, ie, it helped them. But you disingenuously try to claim I'm saying the US intentionally helped ISIS. Furthermore, you went into that thread and immediately started making it about Trump like a complete fucking lunatic. You and many of the other Hillshills on here (looking at you New England Deac, District Deac, etc) are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, where anything that happens is now an excuse to go after Trump.

You are one whacked out fella. An absolute nut job.

No, you are DISHONEST IDIOT.

Here's what I also said:

"My statement makes as much sense as anyone saying we were trying to help ISIS."

But don't tell the WHOLE story, there's no sense in you becoming honest after all these years.

No, you are DISHONEST IDIOT.

Here's what I also said:

"My statement makes as much sense as anyone saying we were trying to help ISIS."

But don't tell the WHOLE story, there's no sense in you becoming honest after all these years.

Using caps lock doesn't make something true. Lol to your last sentence. "All these years"? I'm 28

All these years can just as easily be 3-7 or 15. Trying to make this an issue proves my point.

My two statements are right next to each other. To post one without the other is the height of dishonesty. But you are good at that.

Another rj lie. I've made clear I think the US mistakenly bombed the SAA, but the net result was that it killed dozens of Syrian soldiers and wounded as many as a hundred, which allowed ISIS to overrun their position, ie, it helped them. But you disingenuously try to claim I'm saying the US intentionally helped ISIS. Furthermore, you went into that thread and immediately started making it about Trump like a complete fucking lunatic. You and many of the other Hillshills on here (looking at you New England Deac, District Deac, etc) are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, where anything that happens is now an excuse to go after Trump.

#shitshill at its finest

Oh I read it before I posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm OK and my employer is open for business tomorrow (as usual). Thanks for asking, RJ.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

One of the things I love about living in New York is that some dude tried to blow up two city blocks and everyone just keeps on living their lives like nothing happened

NYC is resilient. We need the rest of America to realize that the way terrorists win is to make us change our society in reaction to their violent publicity stunts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back