• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Bachelor Party in Destin, FL

redwing42

Reaction score
So, I've been given the unenviable task of trying to plan a bachelor party in Destin, FL in November. I have never been there, so I was hoping I could get some input from the crowd here. Significant travel is not an option, and I'm fighting an uphill battle as the groom generally dislikes most of the things that a bachelor party usually entails. Still, I am planning on forcing him to go to a strip club, so an upscale recommendation for that would be good. I'll really take any semi-serious suggestions at this point, so thanks in advance.

lol upscale strip clubs in Destin, Fla.

Yeah... that's what I figured. Maybe I should rephrase that to "best of what is available" or "somewhere I wouldn't feel totally disgusted sitting down at."

Isn't Destin part of the Redneck Riviera? I'm not sure how many "upscale" strip joints there are in such a place, but upscale is overrated.

Earlybird special ends at 5pm but Buick drivers get 20% off.

Might want to get a van and drive to Pensacola for the ballet night. Maybe start at the FlorAbama and work back east.

Forcing the guest of honor to do something he doesn't want to do? Awesome idea.

Forcing the guest of honor to do something he doesn't want to do? Awesome idea.

Otherwise it's basically "let's go ride go-karts and play video games". The guy lived in his parents's house until he was 34 (aside from college) and doesn't drink. I've got very little to work with and we're not going to keep him there for that long. But we all feel like he should do something "adult" before he gets married, if only to broaden his horizons a bit.

Otherwise it's basically "let's go ride go-karts and play video games". The guy lived in his parents's house until he was 34 (aside from college) and doesn't drink. I've got very little to work with and we're not going to keep him there for that long. But we all feel like he should do something "adult" before he gets married, if only to broaden his horizons a bit.

jaguars-fan-gif_medium.gif

Back