• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Briefcases

redwing42

Reaction score
OK, Pit. I'm in the market for a briefcase, or more specifically an attache case, I guess. I want an actual hard sided leather case, not one of those satchel things. Would like to keep it in the $100-$150 range. Any suggestions? Specific brands/models would be helpful for online shopping, but I'm all for any store recommendations in Winston as well. Thanks.

My preference is this - https://www.goruck.com/Gear/Details/RADIO RUCK for a bag to carry a computer and a few files. Sometimes I use a large non-descript file case when I need to carry several large files. Or, a file box or two. The Goruck is out of your price range, but maybe you can find one on Ebay.

That looks like a middle school back pack. I assume he's looking for something a bit more professional appearing.

OK, Pit. I'm in the market for a briefcase, or more specifically an attache case, I guess. I want an actual hard sided leather case, not one of those satchel things. Would like to keep it in the $100-$150 range. Any suggestions? Specific brands/models would be helpful for online shopping, but I'm all for any store recommendations in Winston as well. Thanks.

I've got a Briggs & Riley computer bag that I use everyday and really like.

Hartmann also makes an excellent bag. Usually $$ but well worth it IMHO

I've had a Tumi leather briefcase for about 10 yers and it looks as good as when I got it, actually better because it has a little broken-in appearance. They would be out of your pricerange new, but given how well it has held up I wouldn't hesitate to buy a used one.

Though lately, as I've gone more paperless, I've transitioned mostly to this thing. It is the perfect size to hold an iPad, some pens and paper, breakfast, charger, etc. and you can't beat $25.

http://www.target.com/p/swissgear-v...149392&LID=PA&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=11149392

Back