• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS

Will be interesting to see what President Trump does with 18 USC laws on marijuana on cali, Oregon, colorado, et al.

Sessions issued a directive to seek maximum sentences on drug cases. He is a very bad person.

Why do I feel like jhmd thinks crack was an inner city scourge that needed users put away for a long time and the current opioid crisis in middle America is a tragedy that desperately needs treatment to help those addicted get better?

We know that's what sessions believes.

Why do I feel like jhmd thinks crack was an inner city scourge that needed users put away for a long time and the current opioid crisis in middle America is a tragedy that desperately needs treatment to help those addicted get better?

We know that's what sessions believes.

Insecurity, probably. You'll work through it.

Sessions is awful. Just what we need a return to the failed authoritarian drug war.

Last edited:
Jesus would love for-profit prisons.

Mother does too. In fact no man can be trusted around women to not assault them (especially the dark ones. Mostly them but they do drugs so that helps us get rid of them) so let's get them all off the street. Unless they go to a church like mine.

NY Times: Trump Grows Discontented With Jeff Sessions

"The discontent was on display on Monday in a series of stark early-morning postings on Twitter in which the president faulted his own Justice Department for its defense of his travel ban on visitors from certain predominantly Muslim countries. Mr. Trump accused Mr. Sessions’s department of devising a “politically correct” version of the ban — as if the president had nothing to do with it.

In private, the president’s exasperation has been even sharper. He has intermittently fumed for months over Mr. Sessions’s decision to recuse himself from the investigation into Russian meddling in last year’s election, according to people close to Mr. Trump who insisted on anonymity to describe internal conversations. In Mr. Trump’s view, they said, it was that recusal that eventually led to the appointment of a special counsel who took over the investigation."

I'm certainly no fan of Sessions, but Trump is incapable of taking responsibility for his actions. Who in the world would ever want to work with or for a guy who constantly just backs and parks buses on top of his staff?

Last edited:
Sessions should resign, but he doesn't have the class or integrity to do so at this time.

Sessions should resign, but he doesn't have the class or integrity to do so at this time.

he also lied to congress under oath...i guess under Trump that doesn't matter any more

Back