• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome showing for Will Craig!

SurgeryDeac

Reaction score
He lead after the first 2 rounds to make the finals. Turn around time was very short and he ran out of gas but he showed tremendous power to all fields. The best best in the field in that area. Way to represent Will!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for someone to complain that Craig losing in the final is so Wake Forest

I hope the next time he's in Omaha, he brings the entire team with him. Congrats Will!

I caught this as well while flipping channels last night. He put on a show in the 2nd round of the college home run derby.

Craig's semi-final round was one for the ages and very clutch. Going from 9 to 26--fantastic!

I caught this as well while flipping channels last night. He put on a show in the 2nd round of the college home run derby.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering in what sport/event he was competing. Now I recognize his name.

I hope the next time he's in Omaha, he brings the entire team with him. Congrats Will!

Yeah....my take on this is how the heck we had a guy like this in the line-up and didn't even qualify for the ACC Tourney let alone for the NCAA's ?&()%^??

Why was the BP pitcher (his high school coach I think) throwing so hard? I have never seen someone doing that before.

Why was the BP pitcher (his high school coach I think) throwing so hard? I have never seen someone doing that before.

So he wouldn't have to swing as hard to knock it over the fence. Just bounce it off the bat, you know.

Back