• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ban Rolling The Quad

24z5xh.jpg

where does one go to find an old toilet?

You cannot write an article with ESPOUSES in the header. On top of that, two of the first three paragraphs use that silly word.

I see you Can Donners

Any article that uses the word 'espouse' in the title (and twice more) should have no business proposing 'fun alternatives'.

I remember first touring the campus after a win and seeing the quad freshly rolled. As silly as it may sound, It made that campus tour stick out from others and showed me that the school didn't take itself so serious (and let students do fun, goofy things that bond them together). Let the kids have their dorky fun.

You must take two social sciences at Wake, people are just saying many of them are easy joke As.

Easy A- Communication and Sociology
Think it would be an easy A but jokes on you - Anthropology
Probably worth your time taking but who knows what grade you will get- Economics, psychology, politics
Major that shouldn’t exist at a 65,000 dollar school- education.

The education major at Wake is the most blatant MRS degree in the country. If a girl hasn't landed a rich fiance with roman numerals in his name by graduation she has "failed" for all practical purposes and wasted Daddy's money.

You must take two social sciences at Wake, people are just saying many of them are easy joke As.

Easy A- Communication and Sociology
Think it would be an easy A but jokes on you - Anthropology
Probably worth your time taking but who knows what grade you will get- Economics, psychology, politics
Major that shouldn’t exist at a 65,000 dollar school- education.

I had to re-take my Comm class cause I failed it and needed to get a C for my major. It was a hard class. Or not sleeping through the final was hard, at least.

Back