• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bank Today

KeEpEr

Resident Troll
Reaction score
I went to a bank today to cash a check. New teller. He, yes he, asked for my photo ID. I was offended.

daybe he was sexually attracted to you, knew you had straight up cash, and used the I.D.? to memorize your address.

He's probably on his way to rob and hump you.

Last edited:
Maybe he was sexually attracted to you, knew you had straight up cash, and used the I.D.? to memorize your adress.

Sounds like the time my roommate got a ticket for speeding on her roller blades in Newport Beach. About a week later the cop called to speak with her.

The problem is we had an unlisted number and the phone was billed to me.

Maybe he was sexually attracted to you, knew you had straight up cash, and used the I.D.? to memorize your adress.

address

i think if we arent gonna ban keeper and bkf we should at least not allow them to start new threads

The commielibs on here say how offensive it is so I thought I would tell a real life story about it.

commielib. Singular. As far as I can tell, all but one poster is in favor of some type of reasonable voter ID law, especially if it doesn't make IDs harder to get and is applied in a fashion that gives people plenty of time to comply.

commielib. Singular. As far as I can tell, all but one poster is in favor of some type of reasonable voter ID law, especially if it doesn't make IDs harder to get and is applied in a fashion that gives people plenty of time to comply.

RJ, BKF. Two . Plural.

RJ, BKF. Two . Plural.

The space after Two before the period should be applied to the one space before plural.

But both fragments aren't sentences, so the periods are unnecessary.

Back