• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Departures

With Rountree gone, it's not like we would be using Rondale's scholarship for 2015-16 anyways if he did transfer. Would probably help in 2016 recruiting knowing with certainty another scholly is open, but meh. This time next year we should be completely free of the [Redacted] stank (I guess with the exception of Crab and McClinton but they're cool).

With Rountree gone, it's not like we would be using Rondale's scholarship for 2015-16 anyways if he did transfer. Would probably help in 2016 recruiting knowing with certainty another scholly is open, but meh. This time next year we should be completely free of the [Redacted] stank (I guess with the exception of Crab and McClinton but they're cool).

Yeah this. Even if we were to add one more this year I have no worries about having enough 2016 schollys. Rondale seems to love Wake and his teammates, so as long as he can push the rotation players some in practice that's fine for a 13th man.

Rountree was a three star recruit coming out of high school. He committed to the Demon Deacons when they were coached by Jeff [Redacted], picking them over the likes of Elon, Colorado and UNC Wilmington, according to Rivals

Reactions: Ayo
Back