• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

Tyler Lewis and RJ Curington are playing on ESPN right now. Lewis is a ton of fun to watch.

Also, Tony Parker is a stud. He will definitely be a star, hopefully not at Duke.

Curington just drained a 3 at the 3rd quarter buzzer. He's got a good looking shot, but doesn't appear to be much more than a shooter at this point.

Gottlieb just said that Tyler Lewis is probably the biggest game-changer in the class because he will not only distribute the ball, but bring more top 100 athletes there as well.

Last edited:
Gottlieb just said that Tyler Smith is probably the biggest game-changer in the class because he will not only distribute the ball, but bring more top 100 athletes there as well.

images

That video is for real. A little embarrassing that our history of greatness corner is like a two foot cubic cylinder, but Travis is awesome. Key highlights:

* Pulls out a gatorade from the fridge and says, "this is my favorite flavor: red"

* Says, "we don't even have any light switches any more, we have ... this" (as an aside, seems like a complete waste of money, how lame are those light screens?)

* And then Carson's head cut off from the rest of his body staring at the camera at the close

A whole lot to love here, and Travis is a good speaker.

The camera job when they highlight that we have a microwave cracked me up. LOOK WE HAVE A MICROWAVE IN OUR LOCKER ROOMMMMMMM :dancindeac:

ESPN lists us as having serious interest in 2013 SF Jordan Scott. Looks like a 3* there.

Gottlieb just said that Tyler Lewis is probably the biggest game-changer in the class because he will not only distribute the ball, but bring more top 100 athletes there as well.

Does he also see within him the potential to derail a promising career by stealing and defrauding people's credit cards?

Gottleib is wrong more than anyone (other than Dookie V) who gets paid for anaylsis.

Warren and Purvis are local guys. They were likely State targets with or without Tyler.

I'm not saying knowing Tyler didn't help. I am saying it's not like Gottleib is alleging.

Gottleib is wrong more than anyone (other than Dookie V) who gets paid for anaylsis.

Warren and Purvis are local guys. They were likely State targets with or without Tyler.

I'm not saying knowing Tyler didn't help. I am saying it's not like Gottleib is alleging.

Warren's dad played at State and Purvis ends up at Louisville if there isn't a staff shakeup there.

But there was a staff shake-up. Not just getting Tyler.

Huh..i'm talking about a staff shakeup at Louisville. The guy that recruited Purvis to Louisville left for Missouri which caused Purvis to decommit.

Different sport butMerrill Hoge is the most incompetent behind a microphone.

Back