• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

We need this again.

Out of all college basketball openings, this has to be one of the most intimidating things I've ever seen. That look so sick.

between CMM and DT i am unreasonably excited about next years class. someone please talk me down before i get too pumped and actually believe we're going to be good again in the very near future :cliffs:

The impressive thing about that play is not bringing the backboard down. Plenty of big guys can do that. I can't believe they run a baseline back screen, with the pass coming from the top of the key, to a big guy for a dunk. Absolutely no angle. Think back on how many alley-oops you've seen without an angle with a cross court pass.

This guy has some skill.

Call it the Roy Williams correction factor.

FWIW, McKie has very similar numbers to Harrison Barnes and one could argue that McKie deserved to make first team over Barnes.

Just imagine what Barnes' numbers would look like if his PG was Tony Chennault.

FWIW, McKie has very similar numbers to Harrison Barnes and one could argue that McKie deserved to make first team over Barnes.

Just imagine what Barnes' numbers would look like if his PG was Tony Chennault.

Anybody that's actually watched Travis play over the last month would have a hard time putting him on any All-ACC team.

Anybody that's actually watched Travis play over the last month would have a hard time putting him on any All-ACC team.

Yeah he has had a slump. A bad one. Makes the fact that he is still averaging 15/7 even more impressive.

That he's still averaging 14/9 in ACC play during a bad shooting slump means more.

Back