• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

We used to get top 10-15 in their position players.

The good ole days.

The question remains, if given the opportunity do we pull the trigger on Jank?

IF so, do we feel comfortable with where we are with Gill? He will instantly become a must get.

If not, do we play it patient with White/Moto and basically pray.

Aaron is #18 on Scout. If you can tell definitively that he isn't as good or better than #s10-15, you are a better judge of talent than an expert i've talked to thinks they are.

Aaron is #18 on Scout. If you can tell definitively that he isn't as good or better than #s10-15, you are a better judge of talent than an expert i've talked to thinks they are.

So the 2nd best player we have in two classes is a borderline top 100 player.

I sure hope this works out.

Marshall Wood has his only official visit planned for Wake on 10/15.

Our 3 commits will be here that weekend as well. Homecoming vs. VT.

Good decision to schedule those visits on homecoming. They have a good time, our football team gets an easy win.... errrr? Why did we schedule VT as homecoming again? Aren't you supposed to try and win homecoming?

Thomas?

Have I missed something on Devin Thomas? Mixed reports about his commitment. Did he commit or not? Even Rivals posted a story about his commitment and then later took it down. Anyone have solid info?

Have I missed something on Devin Thomas? Mixed reports about his commitment. Did he commit or not? Even Rivals posted a story about his commitment and then later took it down. Anyone have solid info?

Pretty sure he's committed. It got confusing since apparently his dad was out of the loop.

Reading between the lines on Thomas, I would guess that Thomas is ready to commit, but that Wake is not ready to take his commitment quite yet.

Back