• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

JT was an elite shooter and scorer who a plus athlete.

Kwe is an absolute freak of an athlete who scores. If he becomes even a portion of the shooter JT was, he will be a totally frightening player.

The good news is shooting is something that can be taught and practiced.

Right now, Kwe is a great get. If he really works on his shot watch out!

I wouldn't call JT an elite shooter - at least not from what I saw of him. He was a streaky shooter who could look elite at times but I thought he had too many bad streaks - and took too many bad shots - to really be called a great shooter.

Coming out of HS Rivals had him as one of the Top 5-10 shooters in the country his senior year.

Coming out of HS Rivals had him as one of the Top 5-10 shooters in the country his senior year.

Rivals was wrong :). Jt was a scorer more than a shooter. His fundamentals were too inconsistent to be a great shooter. He could have been, but he simply wasn't.

I really thought he was going to be a great scorer for us. I was obviously very wrong.

We were such a below the rim kind of team under Bz that I would welcome a little show time with Kwe the Human Highlight Reel.

I haven't talked to B Chill since the ACC tournament, but at that time, the only school he wanted to attend was WFU.

Interest in him has gone up tremendously since his performance at the Wake Elite camp, and his mind could change- and I know his mom and dad will encourage visits to other schools- BUT I think he is ours if we want/need him. Hopefully he will hit a growth spurt over the next 2 years- 5'11 is generous.

The cool thing about Brandon is that he could give a damn about playing in his father's shadow.

I haven't talked to B Chill since the ACC tournament, but at that time, the only school he wanted to attend was WFU.

Interest in him has gone up tremendously since his performance at the Wake Elite camp, and his mind could change- and I know his mom and dad will encourage visits to other schools- BUT I think he is ours if we want/need him. Hopefully he will hit a growth spurt over the next 2 years- 5'11 is generous.

The cool thing about Brandon is that he could give a damn about playing in his father's shadow.

Swagger!

Virginia Tech apparently didn't want/need the undersized and skinny son of Dell Curry. Wonder how different their basketball fortunes could have been with Steph on the team.

There are too many reasons why it makes sense for Brandon to be a Deac. Hope it happens. (And that he grows three or four inches). :thumbsup:

48017578f88ad44fe8b70ee086397135.jpg

This guy was a little undersized. He did okay.

(B Chill will grow, for sure)

The cool thing about Brandon is that he could give a damn about playing in his father's shadow

This is very encouraging.

Rivals was wrong :). Jt was a scorer more than a shooter. His fundamentals were too inconsistent to be a great shooter. He could have been, but he simply wasn't.

I really thought he was going to be a great scorer for us. I was obviously very wrong.

The biggest problem with JT was that he lacked a brain. He had shooting and scoring talent.

His video reminded me of John Bagley that played at BC. He was a lot of fun to watch in the early 80s.

I am confused. So is he worried about playing in his father's shadow, or does he not give a damn? Could he or couldn't he give a damn? I must know about this damn. The future of our program might rest on the damn that Brandon could or could not give!

If B Chill really has his father's swagger, he actually might relish the challenge of breaking his father's records. And one of them that he would need some good team mates to help with is the ACC tournament scoring title. The team's gotta be good enough to play 3 or 4 tournament games to get that title.

I am confused. So is he worried about playing in his father's shadow, or does he not give a damn? Could he or couldn't he give a damn? I must know about this damn. The future of our program might rest on the damn that Brandon could or could not give!

Lol. B Chill wants everyone to know he is the eldest offspring of Randolph Childress. He's not scared of the inevitable comparisons. In fact, he probably considers that a challenge that he would like to take on. He's a cool kid.

Than being said- there is always the chance that he visits another school and decides he wants to make a name for himself elsewhere...and then will score 50 points against us in the national championship game.

Lol. B Chill wants everyone to know he is the eldest offspring of Randolph Childress. He's not scared of the inevitable comparisons. In fact, he probably considers that a challenge that he would like to take on. He's a cool kid.

Than being said- there is always the chance that he visits another school and decides he wants to make a name for himself elsewhere...and then will score 50 points against us in the national championship game.

I would be very happy with that.

Back