• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

10676323_686876974727492_4975243093200323035_n.jpg

Samir posting up the Greek Deac. That's B Chill and Kwe in the background, by the way.

Cool stuff, dalbert. Thanks for posting.

Don't wanna put much stock into a photo, but Manning's listed as 6'10 from his playing days. Samir looks more like 6'7-6'8 in this photo rather than the 6'9 I've seen him listed at.

10690175_686878234727366_743607436412913845_n.jpg

Some guy picked us to get AJ Turner, a SG out of Michigan. He looks to be right around 100 depending on where you look.

Haven't seen us mentioned for him or anything lately though so interesting pick.

Rivals is stating that he is taking official to Wake on 9/27.

So, Samir's mom....seems to be a high major talent

First-year head coach Danny Mannings's background as a player and coach intrigues Turner, as well as the opportunity to play in the ACC.

"They have a really good program. Coach Manning is a very respected guy. He played in the NBA and played a lot of basketball, so he knows a lot about the game. To play for a coach like him would be a great honor. I could learn a lot from him. I have a great relationship with him. Also, I think the ACC is the best conference in the country."

Manning's ring box is pretty damn awesome.

So it appears the Crab is back in school. I would think an official announcement should be coming this week. Man is he skinny.

Guys be careful...if Samir finds out you've been talking about his mom on these boards, he might go to Purdue instead.

From the preview of the Rivals article, it looks like Turner is interested in Wake, Stanford, BC and Harvard. I'm guessing the academics quote from him isn't BS like with most recruits.

Back