• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

yes-gif.gif

tumblr_lwobmpkPmB1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

KRISTEN_STEWART_YES.gif

Saw Chill walking into the Miller Center on Friday and he had some extra swag to his step. I think he could feel what was coming.

I don't know that I've ever seen him without swag in his step. That is one of the most confident dudes I've ever been around.

So I guess whoever updated Crawford's 247 page earlier this week did know what they were doing contrary to what Jerry Meyer said.

(RJ, I'm just kidding)

Love ya, brah.

Also, never doubt Corey Evans on 247. The guy is generally one of the most knowledgeable and doesn't just follow the herd. Respect for him calling Crawford to Wake.

Danny be like, "YO BRYANT, I GOT MY MAN C-WEBB ON THE LINE TELLING YOU WHY YOU NEED TO COME TO WAKE!"'

247 is a fucking joke.
The predictions and interest levels are generally a huge joke but it's not a bad place to get a general idea of recruiting news and targets. Plus, the composite rankings are a good ranking index, along with the other more traditional ones.

Now that we've got Crawford, if we can get back in on another guard like Tevin Mack, hoo boy.

This seems like great news. We are on the road to recovery.

I love how Bryant just came out and announced it, with out a bunch of stupid hoopla, as opposed to some of these kids announcing that they'll be announce in three days (unless I missed something anyway).

Back