• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball Recruiting Megathread: Devin Mitchell on campus

To boot, he played excellent defense on Wake Forest commit Miles Overton, who was limited to eight points, while shooting 3-for-16 from the floor.

In three seasons, Overton had appeared in six playoff games. He'd averaged 20.5 points, while shooting 40-for-80 from the floor and even better (20-for-38) behind the arc.

At least he's been good overall in the playoffs. Sad that he went out like that though.

Isn't Neuman Goretti the school that our former point guard came from?

May just be gas but I get a KC Rivers feeling from Overton. Big, heady guard that can shoot it but isn't a great athlete. Thoughts?

May just be gas but I get a KC Rivers feeling from Overton. Big, heady guard that can shoot it but isn't a great athlete. Thoughts?

I'd love a KC Rivers.

It's tough when you have to run at another wirey white kid....

I was thinking a mentally stable Rashad McCants

Either would be great.

Back