• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

A gut feeling is not a scoop. Telling us he already knows where hes going is not a scoop. hoopla claims he has scoops but everytime he posts he gives us some bullcrap info that i can come up with. Saying well im not sure if its Duke or Wake is not scoop. Hey im hoopla and my scoop for the day is that Giles likes Danny Manning. Sorry to burst your bubble but any info youve given us is not earth shattering or some crazy scoop.

Irony.

Irony? ive never claimed to have "scoop". Everything i ever said was just an opinion and a prediction.

The Mitchell offer may be a reaction to Mooney's interest in Notre Dame and UNC entering the Froling sweepstakes.

A gut feeling is not a scoop. Telling us he already knows where hes going is not a scoop. hoopla claims he has scoops but everytime he posts he gives us some bullcrap info that i can come up with. Saying well im not sure if its Duke or Wake is not scoop. Hey im hoopla and my scoop for the day is that Giles likes Danny Manning. Sorry to burst your bubble but any info youve given us is not earth shattering or some crazy scoop.

If that is the case then, why are you constantly DM'ing me asking what my #scoops are or what my instinct is surrounding HG. Quit trying to question my #moxie and win people over like you're some straight up baller. You can't stop me, neither can the FBI, the CIA, or the PTA.

...And thanks for the Neg Rep, Eagles_Legendz. And for you're info, #ICantAndWillNotBeSilenced!

Hey im a Wake fan and this is a Wake message board, thats exactly why im here to get info on Wake. i could care less about you or your moxie or stopping you. If acting like you got all the scoops makes you happy then hey keep it up. If you got scoops on Giles share it, if not dont waste our time acting like you know.

Hey im a Wake fan and this is a Wake message board, thats exactly why im here to get info on Wake. i could care less about you or your moxie or stopping you. If acting like you got all the scoops makes you happy then hey keep it up. If you got scoops on Giles share it, if not dont waste our time acting like you know.

he's just tryna MAKE YOU WONDER

2016 Buchanan (CA) F Donovan Mitchell has received an offer from Wake Forest. @Dono1421 verbalcommits.com/players/donovan-mitchell-ca
Yeesh, to state the obvious, if we don't get Harry, this is gonna be a very disappointing class. #analysis

Dude, you're constantly scrounging for my #scoops by either pleading in threads or DM's, and now you're trying to call me out? As an incredibly respected poster and deliverer of #scoops on these boards, I'm not at liberty to report on unverified rumors or things that can't be checked off. I have a journalistic responsibility and integrity to uphold as a valued contributor. My only statement re: HG was that he has decided where he will be attending and the a little back story which I know to be 100% accurate.

You can't be this dense, right?

How long have you been here??? His scoops have been 100% spot on for 3-4 years, from [name redacted]OUT to Doral and Crawford, as far as I remember. If there's one non Green member to pay attention to its hoopla.

except for all of the bruce pearl and shaka crap, sure

to be fair I heard the same info from different sources. Can't do anything when the inside sources even have it wrong. Take Chris Mortensen and 11 out of 12 balls deflated, for example.

How long have you been here??? His scoops have been 100% spot on for 3-4 years, from [name redacted]OUT to Doral and Crawford, as far as I remember. If there's one non Green member to pay attention to its hoopla.

Thanks for the continued support, Palma.

except for all of the bruce pearl and shaka crap, sure

My Shaka reports were 100% accurate. He passed on the opportunity. #Dish on Pearl was completely true as there was a list of candidates discussed amongst the BOT and he was on there. Along with Ben "The Howling" Howland. Fact.

I'm telling you HG knows where he is going. I'm not saying it's Duke or Wake because as of today, I'm not 100% sure as I only give #scoops that are concrete. After discussing with those folks in the loop, I do have my gut feeling on where he lands. Rest assured, Hoopla is committed to give you the #scoopla and all the up-to-the-minute dish and as you all know, #ICantAndWillNotBeSilenced.

Here's a fun fact...confirmed that our very own Barry Faircloth is an observer and occasional poster on these very boards.

When I said this I was scoffed at by the delusional dwarfes

Ok great hoopla you win. Giles knows 100 percent where hes goin.

Back