• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Nobody's talking about Favors and Okafor in the same breath vis a vis offensive skill. It's cool that basketball #simpletons put so much weight into offensive game, though.

oh, you've figured out defense is important? How #enlightened

Nobody's talking about Favors and Okafor in the same breath vis a vis offensive skill. It's cool that basketball #simpletons put so much weight into offensive game, though.

And nobody with a brain should put him and PEnus Cancer in the same breath defensively, either.

And nobody with a brain should put him and PEnus Cancer in the same breath defensively, either.

RSF doesn't get a lot of respect around here, you can just ignore him as a crazy person. He's the one who made our [name redacted] billboard, he's a kook.

It will be interesting to see what Giles does. I think his best fit is Wake Forest. For now and definitely for the future. You need a marketing story if you want to make that marketing money. Hometown hero is a great way to start.

Agreed. Hometown hero is the absolute best way to start your story. Great individual coaching from a man who has done it all before is a great second step. Looking forward to the future.

The more impactful "marketing story" is winning a national championship. The second most impactful is that he was top basketball player in the nation when he attended college.

It'd be fantastic if he chose to spend four more years in Winston. I don't think he's doing that because sports fans will see him as a hero here. Sports fans will see him as a hero anywhere.

Come on Giles, don't make your mom travel miles
To see you play, just come to Wake
Duncan, Paul, & Teague are all playing in the League
Follow those steps and make your place, don't go to Durham and play for Rat Face

palma i had a 10+ page thread on the moderator forum before you were even part of the discussion

take the L before you get started homeboy

tumblr_mmq42u3MzF1qh89jro1_400_400_404_c1-7782.jpg

I'm confused - if RSF tried to make (supposedly) your crazy dream a reality, how does that make him the kook?

Also, you started the ad hominem so you can take a L on the big man argument as well.

I'm confused - if RSF tried to make (supposedly) your crazy dream a reality, how does that make him the crazy one?

Also you started the ad hominem so you can take a L on the big man argument as well.

don't try and confuse me, Tribble kid.

When I had the idea of the billboard you and many others took my idea and did my bidding, kinda like Elon Musk and the hyperloop thing, and who doesn't respect that Musk guy?

you're the only one talking about the billboard as being deserving of respect, for some reason

and to be fair, if we're talkin' billboards, i coulda been a lot worse and stratt'd it up

Come on Giles, don't make your mom travel miles
To see you play, just come to Wake
Duncan, Paul, & Teague are all playing in the League
Follow those steps and make your place, don't go to Durham and play for Rat Face

The poetics of vibes: strong use of enjambment, consonance and alliteration, aphorism, caesura, endstop and internal rhyme (!), assonance, and the rare example of metonymic zoomorphism!

VIBES.

Back