• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

prosser-funeral.jpg

I would assume he is moving up his announcement because he is having the surgery Saturday or early next week and will be all but immobile on 12th or the 14th.

This time the info is not from anyone affiliated with Wake.

Does this ruin the credibility of the W-S dental community? In all seriousness, we have known that everyone outside of Wake was confident he was not going to Wake. Unless it was Harry or his mother, this doesn't change anything for me. But, I have always recognized that there seemed to be a great chance it was going to be Duke.

Meanwhile, the real scoop from the last few days was Harry's knee. Hate it for him.

I would assume he is moving up his announcement because he is having the surgery Saturday or early next week and will be all but immobile on 12th or the 14th.

He should wait until he has a cast and announce his decision by cast color and the not old and tired hat thing.

Looked up Donovan Mitchell's stats from AAU ball this summer to try and talk myself into this class. He shot sub 25% from 3, sub 35% from the floor, and averaged 9, 5, and 1 for Team Superstar. Someone please explain to me why we took him instead of going after Fernando or Froling. I never even heard of the staff watching him for Team Superstar over the summer and those stats certainly aren't eye popping enough to offer a scholly on their own
I actually have a sauce on this one. I'd be surprised if Donovan is good.

Back