• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Wellman destroyed Wake basketball and there were no repercussions for him. Still hard to believe. We're gonna suck for years to come.

Yeah on an anonymous website amidst thousands of pages of other speculation. Next time I guess we've learned not to share information at all on here when we get it. Lesson learned for sure.

That is not the lesson you all should be taking from Tizzy del Doofus

Don't blame the messenger. I'm glad I knew before watching that GD blue hat go on his head.

When I didn't see the father and his mom was beaming I thought maybe....maybe....could it be....and then....

Right. This was Harry's final mind game with us. Bringing his mom out, looking uneasy, no hat's in front of him. Glad it's over

I don't feel his pain I know what the info was, I know why he couldn't share it and I know that even though he shared what he could in a douchy way he was trying to let people know who wanted to know. So it is what it is. Like I said from now on I doubt anyone is going to be sharing info on here - in a douchy manner or otherwise

Hahahaha I mean I know he's your twin but come on. That's not at all what he was trying to do.

He didn't even have the decency to put our hat on the table and give us some exposure, FUCK HARRY GILES

I don't feel his pain I know what the info was, I know why he couldn't share it and I know that even though he shared what he could in a douchy way he was trying to let people know who wanted to know. So it is what it is. Like I said from now on I doubt anyone is going to be sharing info on here - in a douchy manner or otherwise

When did anyone ever share info on here?

All those years I sat near him and saw him as a huge wake fan and then he pulls this shit?! Fuck him and his family. When he comes back to wake I hope we make it rain on his ass

Yay!

You sat near him, too? I'm glad there's another jock sniffer on this board.

Wellman destroyed Wake basketball and there were no repercussions for him. Still hard to believe. We're gonna suck for years to come.

Might be decades. Wellman's self imposed death penalty may be impossible to escape. Set this program back at least 10 years.

Yep. We blame Wellman but the fact that he's still here is on the big money donors that prop him up.

We certainly wont be competing for much more than an NCAA birth in the near future and this is our ceiling right now. And the man that is the reason for it just gets to sit back and continue to rake in a salary, way beyond what he deserves. The fact that he is still the AD here is sickening.

Back