• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Not only were Carolina players at the game in Raleigh tonight, four of them were sitting on the Wesleyan bench... Coach K and Gottfried were also at the game. WCA won big, 72-56. Chill had 10 and Giles had 22 and 10. They play Word of God on Monday night in the second round in Raleigh with the potential of playing Thon Maker's team from Canada in the Championship Tuesday night.

HG hangs out with our players quite a bit.

I love Collins. He's big and his athleticism is more than sneaky good. Appears dunking when possible comes to mind early in his thought process too.

I am almost positive that WAKE had an assistant coach there (Woodberry)!!!!!!!!!!

Woodberry was there, as was an assistant from UVA. Both talked to Roy a good bit. K brought James and Capel and sat upstairs.

Liked what I saw of Brandon very much as shooter and distributor. In terms of team play, not a great game overall -- workmanlike win for WCA, with a few high-flying finishes from Giles and Kwe. Giles was hounded in the post by a hilariously aggressive trash talking 6-4 guy. Giles shrugged it off; pulled the chair once and the guy went flying.

In the earlier game, VES played well and had every chance to beat Orangeville. Thon Maker threw one down late to seal it, but PG Murray had the dunk of the day:

http://usatodayhss.com/2014/high-sc...ional-thon-maker-jamal-murray-jalek-felton-51

What date and time are the finals? Is it hard to get a ticket? Broughton HS gym?

What date and time are the finals? Is it hard to get a ticket? Broughton HS gym?

WCA plays at about 9 tomorrow. It's pretty big for a high school gym, but should be packed. I'm heading over after work to watch my alma mater, Millbrook, play in the other championship game against Broughton.

Back