• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Well, it's certainly nice knowing that DM is going hard after Maker. That is definitely one scenario I won't let myself dream about. Probably hurts any chance we have if he re-classes to 2015 right? Seems like he's interested in playing with a couple other studs at the college level before going to the draft. As much as I like our 2015 class, seems like he's looking for more of a "plug n' play" scenario where he can have a high rate of success. Even if our guys are as good as we think they can be, does anyone realistically think we can win 20-22 games next year and get to the Tourney with such a young class? I'd certainly love to see a starting 5 consisting of Crawford-CMM/Wilbekin-GMac-Devin\Dinos-Maker\Doral with Collins off the bench as our 6th or 7th man.

The fact that we are mentioned a few times in this Maker-Giles article is striking - http://zagsblog.com/articles/thon-maker-set-to-make-reclassifying-decision-soon/
HvuMp.jpg

The more important short term news on Felton is that he will play for Wesleyan next season. I would assume the other big 4 will still be there too.

I wonder if Roy will still be at Carolina by the time he goes.

Any coaches at this game? I believe the 3 local ACC teams played today. Went to the NC State/ Cin. game this afternoon (free ticket). Tacko Falls was sitting behind the NC State bench.

The fact that recruits the level of Thon Maker and Harry Giles are seriously considering Wake bodes well for the future. Knock on the door long enough and Manning will eventually manage to put together some of the best recruiting classes Wake has ever had.

Not judging, but your life involves watching high school basketball?

You ever step out of yourself, look around the gymnasium and think to yourself: "man, I've got to get laid."

I don't get it. You're reading a thread about high school basketball recruiting.

I don't get it. You're reading a thread about high school basketball recruiting.

Moonz entire schtick is to troll for reactions. That's why he makes random personals attacks and tags the threads here with stuff that would be make a KKK member blush. Since the site won't ban him, the only way to deal with him is to ignore him completely.

Back