• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Cat Barber is never getting drafted. Why would he enter early?

Once his teammates convinced him to start shooting more, he became an elite scoring threat. Combine that with his ball skills, and I'd say he is a lock to get drafted.

Last edited:
Once his teammates convinced him to start shooting more, he became an elite scoring threat. He will absolutely get drafted.

Right now DraftExpress lists him as the 29th best NCAA junior prospect. He might get drafted but he's an underdog to do so right now. Regardless he really shouldn't be thought to be an early entry candidate.

Right now DraftExpress lists him as the 29th best NCAA junior prospect. He might get drafted but he's an underdog to do so right now. Regardless he really shouldn't be thought to be an early entry candidate.

So what you're saying is Dennis Smith to wake= lock

Carter Williams
@cwilliamsDN
DeseretNews.com sports writer covering mostly Utah Utes.
Salt Lake City, Utah

Only real shocker in Frank Jackson decision is if it isn't Duke. Utah might start looking heavier at Wasatch Academy G Koby McEwen

Carter Williams
@cwilliamsDN
DeseretNews.com sports writer covering mostly Utah Utes.
Salt Lake City, Utah

Only real shocker in Frank Jackson decision is if it isn't Duke. Utah might start looking heavier at Wasatch Academy G Koby McEwen

Hopefully Andre Miller, Keith Van Horn and Michael Doleac aren't visiting that weekend

Utah should act fast and try to get an unofficial while he's at USU.

I'm actually kind of worried about Utah. Definitely a program in incline with a great staff. Damn.

I'm kind of baffled that he's still taking the USU visit. Not committing is one thing and I understand taking a visit to GT or Utah if they offer, but he really trying to get that free trip to Logan, UT?

11951302_851421234976121_6769622520713711005_n.png

So what you're saying is Dennis Smith to wake= lock

DS loves Cat tho #honest

also #honest, lightning quick point guard with good handles, good height, can knock down open threes, and loves getting after it on defense is gonna get some time in the NBA regardless of drafted or not. And he has a baby daughter to take care of is a reason to go early. Ish basically just has the lightning quick and good handles and he's doing the same.

Last edited:
Wake maybe cooled on Kwe to increase our shot with Dennis

True bromance guys don't get your hopes up either way

Dennis Smith Jr. ‏@Jhooper_3 May 15
Shouts to da big bro @catbarber1994 for showing love tonight ����

CAT ‏@catbarber1994 May 16
@Jhooper_3 already no bro

CAT ‏@catbarber1994 May 16
Had to show my bro @Jhooper_3 some LUV tonight HONEST!!

Dennis Smith Jr. ‏@Jhooper_3 May 16
@catbarber1994 respect Bo

Back