• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

If we got Koby, that would kill our chances of getting a DSJ/Giles package deal right? Or would he not care about the other 2 PG's in that class if he's a one and done 5* player?

If we got Koby, that would kill our chances of getting a DSJ/Giles package deal right? Or would he not care about the other 2 PG's in that class if he's a one and done 5* player?

If he doesn't care about Crawford and Childress, I don't know why he'd care about Crawford, Childress, and Kobe. He'd be guaranteed to start.

Oh God, Miami is gonna fuck us again, aren't they? Already done so twice in this class.

Yep. Yank it.

He's ranked lower than Crawford was and plays the same position . So he's going to come in and put Crawford on the bench? If we get him, great but it's not a big deal. Wright was more of a shooter so that one hurt a bit. But he would have had to put Wilbekin , Washington and Woods on the bench . If there is some video showing Koby hitting threes I would love to see it. Just basing this on the video I've seen so far. ( ps just saw 2016 Adidas Inviational video . Most of his highlights are drives but he is shown hitting 3 jumpers with pretty good form. Maybe he is a combo guard who could play beside Crawford)

Last edited:
Is that the UNC team bus up behind the trees waiting for us to leave ?

How the hell are we supposed to compete with Lubbock.

Not sure if joking or not cause I know Lubbock the town is blah. But I would be worried about that visit. On my visit I was taken by it. The campus is huge and at the time was 2nd biggest in the country (Air Force considers their runways part of their campus), the facilities were great, and the women were bangin.

At least he won't be too excited when Darvin Ham shows up to play a pickup game.

Back