• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

"Things are just beginning for Joey Baker where he all the tools to be special. Planning on heading to NC State this weekend, and a visit to Wake Forest looming in the nearby future, expect to hear much more about the playmaking wing out of Fayetteville, North Carolina."

http://hoopseen.com/index.php/news/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

hell yeah Joe Don Baker

600full-joe-don-baker.jpg

*Clicks link*
Thinks: "Geez, that kid likes 13, 14 tops"
Reads: "Offers are beginning for ramp up for those within the 2019 class, that is the current crop of freshman that are about to play in their first high school season this year."
*Shakes head*

Are we recruiting kids born after Y2K now? Jesus.

I'll completely understand if Dinos leaves. I might do the same.

But DMann did so much for him in one year, seems like 2 or 3 more would be a good thing.

'17 Dutch Fork (SC) guard Jordan Davis has heard from VCU, Wake Forest, Providence, Clemson, South Carolina, South Alabama, ECU & Tulsa.

3/10, do not want - low release on his jump shot - actually more like a push shot... (really kidding - this kid has a lot of years left to learn how to shoot).

Haha. I thought the same thing and then realized he was 12 or 13 in those clips and he's 6-freaking-6.

Not after the first year. I bashed him more than I ever bashed CMM's shooting. That's why I can't stand to look at his pics every day on here.

If only you paid attention to his track record. Would not have needed a year.

I know you weren't say that. I am just using that theoretical ranking to frame up the challenge here. Without Giles there is not much talent in this program, especially compared to his other suitors.

No talent in the WFU program ??? LOL

#VIBES are way different than when that bro went to Utah State and that other bro went to Miss. State.

I BELIEVE. #Giles4Wake
At one point, lots of people were wanting to sign BOTH Eli and Koby. Made no sense and looks like we are better off that we didn't even get ONE of them. Needed bigs.

At one point, lots of people were wanting to sign BOTH Eli and Koby. Made no sense and looks like we are better off that we didn't even get ONE of them. Needed bigs.
I'd take either over donovan mitchell

Eli is definitely the miss that stings in this class. Hopefully Donovan makes it at least a good salvage job by the staff. We were going after a C and a PF either way.

Back