• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Why is this person (being generous) allowed to post here?

There are a bunch of new posters who are obviously DOOK trolls trying to litter this thread with perverted posts . If I hope Harry realizes this if he indeed reads this board .

Mods, why do you choose to be worthless in your role here? no one has issue with these 20 parody posting morons having the frredom to post their dribble if they choose but why the heck do you allow it to drown out this RECRUITING THREAD!

Why is this person (being generous) allowed to post here?

There are a bunch of new posters who are obviously DOOK trolls trying to litter this thread with perverted posts . If I hope Harry realizes this if he indeed reads this board .

How did the duke trolls know to register all the way back in 2012!? Harry was only, like, 14 back then!

It's a god damn conspiracy is what I tell you, mods in on it, planning since 2012, we need reform here, make these boards great again!

+1 for more moderation. I'd much rather this thread contain 5 posts of actual recruiting conversation than 500 posts of dog shit.

I know why these boards were started but fuck, threads can get unreadable really quickly these days.

Meanwhile, the football recruiting thread is one of the best on the boards.

You think the last 24 hours or so was bad? after the recent complaints this thread will be quite something today.

#VIBES

Mods, why do you choose to be worthless in your role here? no one has issue with these 20 parody posting morons having the frredom to post their dribble if they choose but why the heck do you allow it to drown out this RECRUITING THREAD!

Is there actually anything to discuss?

Post 1: can anyone bootleg this article for me?
Post 2: OHA coach says stuff and it doesn't sound good.
Post 3: oh no
Post 4 [thain]: no one molests collies like Jeff capel.
Post 5: what's OHA?
Post 6: oak hill academy
Post 7: did you see what the OHA coach said in this interview [reposts same damn interview from 9 posts ago]
Post 8: rationalization for Giles to Wake
Post 9 [Thain]: I wrote coach k to ask for him to impregnate any and all members of my family #vibes
Post 10: yay, we all love Thain!
Post 11: did you guys see what Giles' coach said? (Same damn interview)
Ad infinitum

This place is going to Chernobyl level meltdown when he announces. It is what it is. You hate me now because I'm being real but let's see what you say post announcement.

Lol there are posters here who have been negative for over a year you're not delivering a bold take

This place is going to Chernobyl level meltdown when he announces. It is what it is. You hate me now because I'm being real but let's see what you say post announcement.

We hate you because you are the human embodiment of a chode oozing sphyillitic discharge.

Back