• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Well hopefully Harry realizes now how shitty the doctors at duke are that they couldn't repair it correctly the first time.. time to give the guys at Wake their chance to do things right.

I like this argument, though I think his first injury was his left knee and this is reported to be his right knee. Though you could argue that the Duke physicians missed the boat on preventive care...

They're not really speaking in code or anything. Someone within or close to the program, be it Manning himself, Chill, or B. Chill, was told by somebody closely associated with Harry that we were getting cut. "Look, it's not you, it's me. I want to win championships, K or Cal are sure things, etc."

Based on doofus' posts, this is clearly not what happened.

I believe the BSD crew believes what they have ... but what they have isn't, I think, what they want us to believe they have

This ain't that. No story, which would've benefitted their traffic immensely. What we got instead was a huffy Doofus, then his BSD bosses sort of confirming they had something....

A real SCOOP would've been handled differently

This is all exactly on point. It reeks of a fucking prank, orchestrated to watch the meltdown. Remember the fucking duke trolls were posting doofus' tweets and twitter information on their board last week. Not crazy to think that they've orchestrated this whole thing to fuck with us.

I received a PM from a cordial Dukie (not of the trolls on this thread) who took me up on my offer and stated that Harry informed Danny and the staff yesterday. If true, at least HG was man enough to tell Danny prior to the hat pick.

This is obviously more damning, if true. What's this guy's username, TSY? Does he post on TDD? Do you have any reason to trust him other than that he was "cordial" and you didn't recognize him as one of the trolls?

Despite my reputation for blind homerism (which is often the case), the timing of this was all too convenient, and not actually conducive to HG actually notifying coaches/making his decision public in any way.

Last edited:
what is TDD saying about all of this?

Quoted the same tweet as above, questioned whether it was the same or a different knee, then a post about not being able to confirm the reliability of the source. So not much discussion at all

what is TDD saying about all of this?

TDD says the injury was to his other knee and are unsure as to severity. There's a rumor that he already informed Manning that he will be attending Duke, but that's not been confirmed by any of their insiders. Most of the chatter is about the nature of the knee injury.

You are 6 times more likely to tear an ACL within 24 months of your 1st surgery.

Overall, 29.5% of athletes suffered a second ACL injury within 24 months of returning to activity with 20.5% sustaining an opposite leg injury and 9.0% incurring graft re-tear injury on the same leg.

Harry has been through this before so he knows what to expect ans should be able to fully recover by next basketball season. It seems unlikely that he would stay at Oak Hill for the recovery and rehab.

So harry hurts his Knee (torn ACL) on November 3rd, but on the afternoon of November 4th he informed Wake they were out ? Timing isn't lining up here...

This is obviously more damning, if true. What's this guy's username, TSY? Does he post on TDD? Do you have any reason to trust him other than that he was "cordial" and you didn't recognize him as one of the trolls?

As I said yesterday, I'm keeping my word and not revealing their identity. I've never been to TDD so I have no idea if they post over there.

Anybody have any actual news about the announcement? Did someone jump the gun with publicizing the dates switch?

As I said yesterday, I'm keeping my word and not revealing their identity. I've never been to TDD so I have no idea if they post over there.

Fine and fair. What makes you trust him or her? Did they reveal to you what their source was?

Maybe this will curb the Duke trolling a bit I guess.

Back