• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I feel like the knee injury made shit real and it is the best place to rehab and stopped any charade of going anywhere but dook

So, does he live in Durham during his rehab or does he move home to W-S after surgery and rehab at Wake's facilities?

I think Duke winning National Champ with 1 and done did us in......

Hearing from #sources that we never even actually wanted Giles. Just a smokescreen to make Bam jealous.

remember that Kwe decommited so if he can jump as high as Giles it makes sense he could be just as effective at that position

remember that Kwe decommited so if he can jump as high as Giles it makes sense he could be just as effective at that position

but his twitter name says that he jumps too much, do we really want to take that risk

So, does he live in Durham during his rehab or does he move home to W-S after surgery and rehab at Wake's facilities?

Are you serious? Did you miss the part about us trespassing Giles from campus? He is barred from so much as even smelling the tobacco-tinged air lingering over MSD.

did we ever find out what turned the tide to wake back in april?

I guess Giles got over that part about having alleged conflicts with dbag Duke players.

Realistically, could see him enrolling early at Duke after his fall semester because he didn't really have any tie to Oak Hill other than basketball. With that off the table now, he could graduate early and rehab in earnest under the Duke doctors.

Back