• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I heard big Jim Grobe speak at Operation Football or whatever it was called; it was either July of 2007 or 2008. He was talking about how inefficient it is to waste a lot of time recruiting someone you have little chance of getting, and how it's more effective to recruit people you have a solid chance of landing.

Jim Grobe's theories on recruiting aren't some thing I want Wake basketball coaches paying any attention to.

EVERY HOUR KVEGAS DOESNT POST SOME POSITIVE VIBES HERE I WILL RELASE ONE LETTER IN HIS NAME

like guys i'm pretty sure this would have been the exact plot of speed 7 if they kept greenlighting those films into this decade

Jim Grobe's theories on recruiting aren't some thing I want Wake basketball coaches paying any attention to.

In all seriousness if a recruit like Giles expresses any interest you've got to go after him and if you never swing for the fences in recruiting how can you ever start recruiting at a higher level. My theory is in football for example, all we need is one recruit that we normally wouldn't get here and have success and it will open the door for others, I hope Clawson keeps trying to get those guys. We got a commit from a really good DT recruit this week, Grobe probably would've never even taken a shot at him.

The moment when we all thought we were getting Stevens and found out we were really getting [name redacted], describe in one word? Go

"Him?"

latest

We wanted him. He is a great player . But he doesn't shoot well from the perimeter at this point. At least I haven't said I'm glad he hurt his knee like a lot of people .

Lots of 6-10 HS stud seniors don't shoot well from the perimeter.

The question is, is Harry hurt or injured? He saw Kyrie get drafted #1 @ dook without playing. Now Kyrie is doing the same thing in the pros and letting lebron do the work. Ppl forget that. I think he's just being selfish and locking in the #1 pick imo.

torn acls are like sprained ankles these days. he's going to be awesome at duke next year.

Back