• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

This has been ongoing for a while. Pre-Harry Giles.

Not sure why there is hate toward Kernersville.

Kernersville is the taint between the shithole that is Greensboro and the dual labia that are Winston and Salem.

Yeah, but Manning is going after a Top 5-10 player (depending on what recruiting service you prefer) player in the class of 2017.
But he won't spend the capital that he did going after Giles. Big difference.

I don't understand this question. Would love to ease your bitterness toward us though so please help me help you.

You clearly don't have information you can go public with on BSD. Which means you either can't verify it to whatever journalistic standards you have, or have been asked not to go public with it.

But by posting the result of that information here, and then all coming over to verify it, you have essentially done the same thing. Especially since I imagine that the readership of your blog and the readers of this thread have a strong overlap.

Kernersville is the taint between the shithole that is Greensboro and the dual labia that are Winston and Salem.

i did not realize the vagina is an insult or bad place to be. i've always enjoyed my time there.

Cool. Now we're comparing our wives/girlfriends, houses and dick sizes. Full on internet war

it's a cock-off. whip 'em out boys

Back