• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

So wait, clearly a guy named doofus wasn't the one to first hear the news, none of the guys not affectionately named doofus decided to not just post it and thus avoid all the trolling. Whats the point of being a fan blogger anyways if you're going to just sit on it? I think doofus is the only one in this mess still worthy of being called a Baird man. Baird bums, the lot of ya.

harry-giles-duke.jpg

Enjoy the podcasts over at BSD. Those guys love Wake and do a good job.

Fuck Harry. Fuck Tatum. And fuck that rat - faced prick. He's not the John Wooden ESPN, Douche Vitale and the fucking bandwagon media have made him out to be.

Diversion: Tacko Fall still hadn't been cleared to play for UCF by the NCAA.
And apparently he's really smart.

I am totally perplexed why everyone is making doofus out to be a bad guy. I do not know the guy but am glad he passed along his conclusion from the information he had. Many of you must be insufferable to be around, "we didn't like the tone of his post". Put on your big girl panties. Giles isn't coming. Not the end of the world and certainly not a reason to crucify a fellow deac. Next topic.

Last edited:
I am totally perplexed why everyone is making doofus out to be a bad guy. I do not know the guy but am glad he passed along his conclusion from the information he had. Many of you must be insufferable to be around, "we didn't like the tone of his post". Put on your big girl panties. Giles isn't coming. Not the end of the world and certainly not a reason to crucify a fellow deac. Next topic.

fuck you too

Haven't been in all day. Anyone want to post any relevant information that occurred AFTER Harry's announcement?

Back