• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

As a fan of the University of Wake Forest, I am very enthused about this commit.

Are they friends? I can't tell if this seems like a good or bad thing if they aren't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can read into anything, but it means he's paying attention. Our staff looks studly right about now.

How is the KU message board taking the news? Has to be weird to go H2H with your favorite son.

Yeah, let's just take all the wings and figure it all out later.

How is the KU message board taking the news? Has to be weird to go H2H with your favorite son.

Remarkably well. They love Manning and are happy to see him do well. Doesn't hurt that they can afford to lose a high level recruiting battle like that and just move on to the next potential All-American on their list.

Remarkably well. They love Manning and are happy to see him do well. Doesn't hurt that they can afford to lose a high level recruiting battle like that and just move on to the next potential All-American on their list.

#Wakein5years

Yeah, let's just take all the wings and figure it all out later.

Mucius is already a legit 6'8 and still growing. I think it's likely he ends up a stretch four in college despite currently being listed as a small forward.

Holy shit, don't you tease me!

Here's a primer on Chaundee Brown for those of y'all who don't follow that closely:

Chaundee Brown
Class of 2017, SG
6'5"-6'6", 190-210

RSCI #34
(It's a shaky metric, but our only recruits since 1998 who have been ranked higher than Brown are #7 Al-Farouq Aminu and #8 Chris Paul.)

4-star prospect on Rivals (#39 overall)
4-star prospect on Scout (#40 overall/#7 SG)
4-star prospect on ESPN (#30 overall/#9 SG)
4-star prospect on 247 (#35 overall/#6 SG)

Some video:

This is a really great get for Danny and the staff, y'all.

Welcome Chaundee!

Congrats to the staff for getting all the hard work to be rewarded.

That million dollar smile will hopefully be selling some sneakers someday.

Brown has the look of a player that will be ready to contribute from day one. That is nice to see. I like RWash but you can only have so many projects on your roster. Browns floor is very high. Huge get for the Deacs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back