• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

at least we got chaundee but pretty disappointing we never even got him on campus despite being in a final four

did he take an unofficial? can't remember.

i don't think he ever step foot on campus, though i guess he could have if it was just never reported by anyone

Randolph announcing tomorrow despite never taking an OV to Wake. Damn. Looks like Arizona

That's a shame for the staff.

We might pick up a grad transfer, but I expect the focus to be completely on the 2018 and 2019 classes now.

Im very happy with our 17 class, and our staff is in LOVE with it. Bring in an Arians type grad transfer and our team is lookin really good for next year.

No shame in losing out to teams like Arizona and Syracuse. We're on our way. Insane that we beat out Kansas for Chaundee!

Im very happy with our 17 class, and our staff is in LOVE with it. Bring in an Arians type grad transfer and our team is lookin really good for next year.
This is the correct response. The 2017 class is very good and fills a huge need for WF (wing help that can create off the dribble). It was imperative that WF landed at least one of Brown or Randolph, they did their job. Melo seems like he follows the 2015 recruiting class mold pretty well of being a great player that is underanked.

It definitely seems like Randolph is headed elsewhere but crazier stuff has happened so let's see what happens tomorrow.

this news just makes me like Chaundee Brown even more.

This is the correct response. The 2017 class is very good and fills a huge need for WF (wing help that can create off the dribble). It was imperative that WF landed at least one of Brown or Randolph, they did their job. Melo seems like he follows the 2015 recruiting class mold pretty well of being a great player that is underanked.

It definitely seems like Randolph is headed elsewhere but crazier stuff has happened so let's see what happens tomorrow.

Exactly. Melo has yet to take his Official, right?

It is hard to complain about getting 1 of the 2, but at the same time it is also hard to conceive that this team is going to go from a projected bottom 4 team in the ACC to a Top 25 team as stated to Brown.

Hate it for Chill. He put a lot of effort into getting this kid

Maybe he's on the phone with him right now convincing him to push back his commitment until he visits us. Dreamers gotta dream.

Still happy with this class and I fully expect recruiting to continue to get better each year.

It is hard to complain about getting 1 of the 2, but at the same time it is also hard to conceive that this team is going to go from a projected bottom 4 team in the ACC to a Top 25 team as stated to Brown.

Depends on Collins and Moores development IMO

Maybe he's on the phone with him right now convincing him to push back his commitment until he visits us. Dreamers gotta dream.

Still happy with this class and I fully expect recruiting to continue to get better each year.

On the theme of Dreamers Gotta Dream...

Since he's been on an unofficial to WFU before, wonder if he needed to see/get the pitch for AZ before knowing that WFU was right for him? Melo committed without an official...

Pipe dreams FTW.

Still a positive class. Can't wait for the season to start!

Back