• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I'd be surprised if he doesn't declare and go through the workouts. Obviously a pretty small chance he keeps his name in it, though.

Is there any chance that Crawford declares after this season?

His size and athleticism would be attractive to pro scouts.

Doesn't seem to be in his interest, but that isn't always the determinative factor.

This draft has a ton of PGs. It would be very surprising if he left this year. Next year isn't as good.

I know we have two PGs, but if Crawford or Childress were, God forbid, injured, who would be the backup? How many PGs does the average team have on their rosters? Wasn't it just a few seasons ago when we had no true point guard?

Last edited:
Pretty rare that we get a lowlight package of an incoming recruit. Hard to believe a player that lazy on those plays had a triple double in the same game.

Looks like FAA is a regional CT league.
That is correct. All small private schools.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Heard from someone close to the staff that Danny tried to setup a call with Sarr late last week and he wanted space to think. Could be a bad sign for us...or a good sign that the kid has it all put together.

Heard from someone close to the staff that Danny tried to setup a call with Sarr late last week and he wanted space to think. Could be a bad sign for us...or a good sign that the kid has it all put together.

Translation: "I need time to read the Wake boards and see what kind of fan base they really have."

Berkley is a beautiful campus and an amazing school. But a big guy should see that Ivan Rabb was the #7 player in the country coming into school and will be the #15 or lower pick in the NBA Draft. Danny took Thomas Robinson, who was ranked in the 50s to be NPOY and a lottery pick. John Collins was barely a Top 150 player and is now ahead of Rabb in many mock drafts and rising.

If it's about becoming an NBA player, Danny would be the choice.

Cuonzo may be coaching Cal when the next signing period opens. Illinois is expected to go after him. Martin is from Illinois.

Did you mean "Cuonzo may NOT be coaching at Cal...?"

If so, what does that likely mean for Sarr? Is Cal out of the running completely, or just have greatly diminished chances?

Would that put Cuonzo's new school (Illinois) in the mix for Sarr?

A poster on a cal message board said yesterday that a decision between Cal and Vandy could come as soon as yesterday and likely this week. He posted today that it could take a week or two longer. Link

Most likely full of shit but who knows. Cal's rivals board has a post about liking their chances but I don't have premium so I can't access it.

Back