• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I agree, we really need to get a PF with any sort of shot. It doesn't matter if they are a stretch 4 or post guy, but Dinos is our only offensive option in the post.

I agree, we really need to get a PF with any sort of shot. It doesn't matter if they are a stretch 4 or post guy, but Dinos is our only offensive option in the post.

I was thinking 2018 after Dinos is gone. But a PF this year would help a lot.

Hasn't he been to something like 3 to 4 HS already?

It looks like he has the hops of his grandpa - Pogo Joe Caldwell, AKA Jumpin Joe Caldwell.

Wake Forest commit Sharone Wright Jr., is transferring to Legacy Charter (SC)

Last edited:
Wake just got another crystal ball for Hoard to Wake, this one from Dain Ervin!

Update on Nate Laszewski from Deamon Deacon Digest. Rest of the article found at: http://www.scout.com/college/basket...ee-working-hardest-on-2018-pf-laszewski?s=192

“A few of them I talk to a lot are Wake Forest, USC and Miami,” Laszewski said, before discussing what he likes about each of them.

Wake Forest: “Great location and I like the coaching staff. I took a visit there and it was really nice.”

USC: “I like the coaching staff, style of play and what they see me being able to do there.”

Miami: “Location, it’s close to home, I like the coaching staff, I like the way they play and it’s close to home.”

The rising senior has an idea of what he’ll be looking for in a school.
“Good academics, good basketball program, good conference and somewhere that I fit in,” he said.

Sounds like he is ACC bound.

Last edited:
Probably wrong thread, but I didn't realize Eggleston was 6.8+. Do we think he could contribute significantly at the 3 next year? Also this blurb from his bio:

• Uncle, Charlie Harrison, played for the Demon Deacons in the early 1990s and was a teammate of associate head coach Randolph Childress

Probably wrong thread, but I didn't realize Eggleston was 6.8+. Do we think he could contribute significantly at the 3 next year? Also this blurb from his bio:

• Uncle, Charlie Harrison, played for the Demon Deacons in the early 1990s and was a teammate of associate head coach Randolph Childress

Before my time, but looks like Charlie was a decent contributor on the 93 Sweet 16 team and the 94 NCAAT team. Seems to have only been with the program for two years - did he transfer in?

Yes, I like Eggleston to play some quality minutes at SF.

Harrison transferred to WF from G'town. Harrison played HS hoop with Randolph.

Back