• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

What they could have done is a crowd shot of Manning and some players that happened to have the visitors. That would have gotten some applause.

Only question here is Devoe (and I feel really good about that) Mucius has been in the fold for a while now. :D

Only question here is Devoe (and I feel really good about that) Mucius has been in the fold for a while now. :D

Are you saying that Laszewski is also ours? That would be a pleasant surprise.

Are you saying that Laszewski is also ours? That would be a pleasant surprise.

No, sorry for the confusion in my post, with Mucius and Devoe (if we close out Devoe), we are finished for 2018 barring something strange happening

I think there's an outside chance we hear something tonight, but a better chance we hear tomorrow. Unless all three want to come as a group, kids tend to like to have their own 15 minutes in the spotlight.

I think there's an outside chance we hear something tonight, but a better chance we hear tomorrow. Unless all three want to come as a group, kids tend to like to have their own 15 minutes in the spotlight.

This is gut feeling and not a #scoop, correct.

Don't think I would hold out any hope for Lazewski and if we don't hear something on Devoe by Tuesday, that would be a HUGE signal on him as well. Mucius will make an announcement when he is ready, probably later sometime next week, but it is a done deal.

Back