• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

He can join #TheBrotherhood, which is quite possibly the most bland, unoriginal basketball recruiting hashtag that I've seen.

No.

But he had a decent one that reclassified from 2019 to 2018.

Capel pitching Pittsburgh is not quite the same as Capel pitching Duke for K.

Money talks though.

Coach K DOES strike me as a farewell tour kind of guy - being feted and genuflected to at every arena. But maybe I’m reading him wrong.

If he does a farewell tour, maybe the Deacs could give him a tail, horns and a trident.

What happens when K tells him he'll have to wait to be offered by Duke?

What happens when K tells him he'll have to wait to be offered by Duke?

He’ll probably wait. This reminds me a bit of Devan Dotson situation. Obviously, Dotson was higher ranked and had a lot more hype, but it seems like Harris is willing to wait for that blue blood offer.

Yeah, with all of the guys who go pro (some of them unexpectedly), I'm surprised more recruits in that 25 - 60ish range don't wait til the spring. Don't think anyone expected Nova to have so many early departures this time last year.

After Harris posted that pic with that message, I’ll say there is a 99% chance he signs with anyone but us.

Back