• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Beer in student section

And we should also test students for sex and drugs and ban students who have participated in either.

Again, who was the person who called me out for saying we have a miserable fan base?

Drink the beers outside of the stands. FSU and WFU are the only schools which allow this.

I say odds are good it will lead to drunk students throwing cans on the court and sharing beers with underage students, both quite embarrassing and potentially dangerous.
"Keep the Cans out of the Stands"

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wfu22fan again."

Given how much we've struggled with student attendance, I'm all for anything that motivates them to come to the games. I'd rather have them drinking beer in the stands than not being there at all.

Worst take ever. Beer makes sports (and life) better. People complaining about beer makes everything worse.

Shit we should be leaving cases in the stands. Let them drink.

We also need to stop allowing male and female students to sit/stand so close together. It's basically the school endorsing sexual contact. Next thing you know, hand jobs will be caught on camera. Sure, if this was ECU it would be fine, but it makes Wake look bad.

It would appear I've misread the crowd. A bunch of boozehounds up in here and not a Baptist in sight.

Back