• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Beheading In South London

Cops in England don't carry guns, likely why it took 20 minutes.

There are many UK officers who carry lethal weapons. Many more do carry incapacitating devices like tasers. Keep in mind that most officers in the UK have repeatedly expressed a heavy majority opinion against carry guns.

This has not impaired the UK's paramilitaries in their occupied territories from carrying any range of lethal weapons. Lots of people in Ireland can attest to that.

Is it socially acceptable to openly hate anybody that claims to be a follower of the Wahhabi or Salafi movement? Because I think I'm there. These people are a scourge and don't deserve to share this planet with the rest of us.

This seems so staged and unreal and I wouldn't want to be a Muslim in Rotherhithe right now. This could get uglier and Cameron didn't cut his trip short for no reason.

Last edited:
This seems so staged and unreal and I wouldn't want to be a Muslim in Rotherhithe right now. This could get uglier and Cameron didn't cut his trip short for no reason.

If a man hacked to death on a London street does turn out to be a British solider it will have echoes of other plots on British soil in recent years. In 2007 four men were imprisoned over a plot to kidnap and kill a British Muslim soldier on leave and behead him in a Birmingham garage. The group's ringleader Parviz Khan intended to behead the soldier "like a pig" and release footage of the killing on the internet.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/22/world/europe/uk-attack-2007-plot

For a guy that just hacked someone to death there is a remarkable lack of blood anywhere but his hands

Why on earth would anyone who witnessed the savage murder just hang out or try and get "the other side of the story"?

There isn't even blood underneath the body

There are many UK officers who carry lethal weapons. Many more do carry incapacitating devices like tasers. Keep in mind that most officers in the UK have repeatedly expressed a heavy majority opinion against carry guns.

This has not impaired the UK's paramilitaries in their occupied territories from carrying any range of lethal weapons. Lots of people in Ireland can attest to that.

Several articles I have indicated that because of the crime they called for an "armed response" meaning they wanted officers there with firearms. I wasn't arguing one way or the other - just saying it is likely the fact that they wanted an armed response and most cops don't carry firearms that caused the lag time.

There appears to be a pool of blood with a trail leading to the street where the reportedly dumped the body.

Nicked%20off%20BBC.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-9f9e695b5f59-1369237279685.png.resized.jpg

Is it socially acceptable to openly hate anybody that claims to be a follower of the Wahhabi or Salafi movement? Because I think I'm there. These people are a scourge and don't deserve to share this planet with the rest of us.

I was going to say Islam, but yeah, I'm there.

and the body laying in the middle of the street has no blood on it. It seems as if he'd been hacked and stabbed repeatedly he would have blood all over him.

Oh blessed religion of peace...

From Twitter, a car parked outside a Bolton mosque vandalized this morning. Probably going to see a LOT of this in the coming weeks.

BK9UFzlCQAMXeuY.jpg

Reactions: ONW
Back