• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bernie Sanders - What will he do?

It'll probably be similar to 2008 when Hillary hung on even though her odds were miniscule. Then he shows up at the convention like a kingmaker.

It'd be pretty dope if he refused to endorse Hillary once she won the nomination.

I hope he stays in the race. It's nice to know what Hillary's going to advocate for next week.

Bernie is #inbeforetheindictment

anyone else read the thread title and think about this guy?

hqdefault.jpg

I don't think there is any way Bernie attacks Hilary, he is just trying to shape things for the better. He probably even becomes a strong Hilary supporter once her nomination is given. He already has come out and said Hilary on her worst day is better than any current potential republican nominees.
All of this. Bernie is not going to attack Hillary on anything outside of debate topics, and he will definitely give her public support if/when she gets the nom. Bernie cares more about the issue than winning, and Hillary is pushing 99% of his agenda already. That is why Bernie would be the best president.

All of this. Bernie is not going to attack Hillary on anything outside of debate topics, and he will definitely give her public support if/when she gets the nom. Bernie cares more about the issue than winning, and Hillary is pushing 99% of his agenda already. That is why Bernie would be the best president.

hillary won't be pushing his agenda once she's elected

Then he has nothing to lose.

Huh? His surprisingly decent showings have given him leverage. Had he been the patsy everyone expected, like say MOM, then Clinton wouldn't have to acknowledge his existence. As it is, she has to deal with him as long as he's willing to haggle and eventually endorse. And the main part of the haggling should be over appointments. And if he's too stupid to play ball, then Hillary could just make him irrelevant by appointing Elizabeth Warren as her running mate.

They voted together 93% of the time in the Senate. This idea that Clinton is conservative is laughable.

They voted together 93% of the time in the Senate. This idea that Clinton is conservative is laughable.

Is there a list of the 7% where they voted differently? I think that would be an interesting list.

Huh? His surprisingly decent showings have given him leverage. Had he been the patsy everyone expected, like say MOM, then Clinton wouldn't have to acknowledge his existence. As it is, she has to deal with him as long as he's willing to haggle and eventually endorse. And the main part of the haggling should be over appointments. And if he's too stupid to play ball, then Hillary could just make him irrelevant by appointing Elizabeth Warren as her running mate.

Hillary is not tapping Warren.

Yeah. It's her integrity that I have a problem with, not her platform, though I would prefer a more progressive agenda.

Back