• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best NCAA Tournament Announcing Group

Best announcing group

• Kevin Harlan/Reggie Miller/Lewis Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spero Dedes/Doug Gottlieb/Jamie Maggio

• Tim Brando/G-Man/Livingston

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
Poll to follow

eff, can't believe i misspelled jim nantz. my b.

Last edited:
i can never listen to eagle/spanarkel without thinking of fucking pittsnoggle's ugly, redneck grill.

also, i miss gus, even if he did jump the shark at one point.

i can never listen to eagle/spanarkel without thinking of fucking pittsnoggle's ugly, redneck grill.

also, i miss gus, even if he did jump the shark at one point.

those fuckers announced the cleveland steamer incident too, i hate those assholes. can't even watch nets games bc of that asshole.

I think they did the Pepperdine and Oregon games too. They're like our own personal NCAA announcers.

For their sake, I'm glad they've moved on.

I voted Albert / Kerr mostly because Steve Kerr is the best color analyst working today (IMHO), but I have to say that although they invoke painful memories, Spanarkel and Eagle are outstanding. Eagle has a great blend of enthusiasm, inflection, and plenty of play-by-play information for the viewer (time, situation, foul call(s), clock, etc.).

those motherfuckers did the auburn game too, god i hate them so much

It's a damn shame that Gus Johnson doesn't call the NCAA tourney anymore.

Albert/Kerr are great, but I'd so much rather look at Rachel Nichols than Craig Sager's dumb suits.

those fuckers announced the cleveland steamer incident too, i hate those assholes. can't even watch nets games bc of that asshole.

Someone had an amazing troll job before the Cleveland steamer game where they went to mike ganseys wiki page and added that he'd been named the third member of that broadcasting team. I know I bought it hook line and sinker.

gus and elmore should definitely replace brando/gman. it's just no contest.

that's what i get for trying to fill the poll out too quickly. my b.

Back