• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best (Reality) TV Moments: Spawn from best show thread

NorthEastDeac

Reaction score
A couple that come to mind:

Who was the real world mormin chick, during a challenge was trying to unhook her opponents harness from the zip line (essentially killing her)

When the Jersey Shore was in Italy and everyone in the club was yelling 'Shame' to them

Sticking with Jersey Shore, when they were in Italy and the bartenders started throwing ice at Snookie...she proceeded to freak out and break stuff..

Everyone who ever falls off a treadmill on The Biggest Loser

threesome between Mike, Mellissa, and the rando in the shower during RW Miami

Pager conversation between Julie and Heather B in RW #1.

Blanket in RW #2.

Peanut Butter incident with Puck in RW #3.

David singing in RW NO.

Didn't she say he had 'issues' performing?

who Melissa? she and Mike always denied anything happening and Melissa claimed to just be "watching." they did stuff, guaranteed

another top moment, the rat and the snake speech in the first survivor from that redneck lady Sue about Richard Hatch and the other finalist

Richard forming the first alliance completed defined how that game would ever be played.

first season of Road Rules, Mark and Kit hook up at the spa in the 2nd to last episode after what appeared to be an entire trip of sexual tension

I really would love to watch the first few seasons of RW and RR back when it was all fresh.

Not exactly reality tv, but when Rob and Big got Mini Horse, I nearly peed my pants.

Paper jam during the paintball fight on My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss

OMG that show was so good. we used to watch that in the dorm every week and then they canceled it with like 5 eps left. we were devastated

Back