• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Seinfeld Characters

In no particular order:

- Uncle Leo
- Puddy
- Jack Clompas
- Bania
- The Close Talker
- Jackie Chiles

Puddy and J Peterman.

[Elaine's hallway. The door opens, Puddy steps out in his bathrobe. There's a newspaper in front of the door across from Elaine's.]

PUDDY: Elaine, they forgot to deliver your paper today. Why don't you just grab that one.

ELAINE: 'Cause that belongs to Mr. Potato Guy, that's his.

PUDDY: C'mon, get it.

ELAINE: Well if you want it, you get it.

PUDDY: Sorry, thou shalt not steal.

ELAINE: Oh, but it's ok for me?

PUDDY: What do you care, you know where you're going.

ELAINE: Alright, that is it! I can't live like this.

PUDDY: Nah.

ELAINE: C'mon.

PUDDY: Alright, what did I do?

ELAINE: David, I'm going to hell! The worst place in the world! With devils and those caves and the ragged clothing! And the heat! My god, the heat! I mean, what do you think about all that?

PUDDY: Gonna be rough.

ELAINE: Uh, you should be trying to save me!

PUDDY: Don't boss me! This is why you're going to hell.

ELAINE: I am not going to hell and if you think I'm going to hell, you should care that I'm going to hell even though I am not.

PUDDY: You stole my Jesus fish, didn't you?

ELAINE: Yeah, that's right!

(Elaine places her hands beside her head, index fingers raised as 'horns' and she emits a gutteral growling sound.)

Oh man this is BOGUS!

Morty Seinfeld is pretty funny.

The guy that yells "I'm ruined" when the tip calculator turns out to be a fake is hilarious.

Not much love for Mickey here, it seems?

"Communism. You didn't realize Communism was a sensitive issue? What do you think has been going on in the world for the past 60 years? Wake up and smell the coffee."

i know it isn't a character, but the kavorka cracks me up.

Bob Saccamanno (sp?) is clearly the best character to never actually appear in an episode.

Back