• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden

I disagree with the USA's stance overall on the conflict, but I think the response by basically any president on either side of the aisle would have been roughly the same as it was yesterday.
Except Trump, of course. He would've found a way to make himself the victim and then talked about how Israeli women are good looking, and that would make him think about his daughter, and he'd probably talk about how hot she is again, and then he'd realize he was off track and start talking about how this is the start of World War 2 and it's Obama's fault -- and really given Pops something to ponder (speaking of feeble-minded, ball-less old men).

On the one hand it feels like so much effort to keep hating Biden because of your perception, feelings, and the bs from your preferred political party noise machine. On the other hand you make zero effort to engage honestly and with actual opinions, usually skipping over actual facts and <checks notes> double down on how you feel about a democrat.

Except Trump, of course. He would've found a way to make himself the victim and then talked about how Israeli women are good looking, and that would make him think about his daughter, and he'd probably talk about how hot she is again, and then he'd realize he was off track and start talking about how this is the start of World War 2 and it's Obama's fault -- and really given Pops something to ponder (speaking of feeble-minded, ball-less old men).
But his cadence is mesmerizing

we should just compare balls on all the candidates. Who needs a debate, let’s see them sacks fellas!
We did have a presidential candidate in a nationally televised debate address the size of his dick. Then we elected him President and tried to tear down the whole system to keep him there.

Say what you will; you'll all defend his ass all day because you feel you have no other option. Part of me gets that.
But if you think anyone in the world looks at Biden, and in effect, the USA as anything but a weak ineffective nation who only has money and a strong military to throw around you are kidding yourself.
You can't have real relevancy and effectiveness in world affairs without balls and Biden leaves his in the toilet every morning. I can only imagine the number of votes he has lost in the last few days with his performance.

and in effect, the USA as anything but a weak ineffective nation who only has money and a strong military to throw around you are kidding yourself.

The US is a weak and ineffective nation except for the fact that they have these very things that make them not a weak and ineffective nation.

I saw nothing wrong with Biden's speech yesterday, in content or delivery. Having someone level headed and not trying to cowboy up while the ME is popping off is a good thing.

Breaking: Biden did not actually see ‘confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children’ as he claimed, WH clarifies.

Good job Joe. Facts>Feelings

Last edited:
To be fair, he corrected himself as he said it.

Not really. Why use the beheaded children talking point as the most powerful person in the world unless it’s confirmed?
You posted the tweet on the other thread.

He said "see" and instantly corrected to "have confirmed." And that was based on reports from Netanyahu and Israeli media. So it was confirmed. You can argue whether or not the White House should accept confirmation from those sources, but I don't think Biden did anything wrong in real time.

I don’t even know why the distinction of murdered infants vs murders infants that were also decapitated needs to be made, one is already evil at 9.999999999999/10 the other 10/10.
Yeah. Seems like a common theme with disinformation. People spread lies to put it over the top at the risk of delegitimizing the argument.

I don’t even know why the distinction of murdered infants vs murders infants that were also decapitated needs to be made, one is already evil at 9.999999999999/10 the other 10/10.
It makes the murders committed by Hamas worse than those committed by Israel giving Israel cover for the murders they commit

Back