• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Clinton's Hysterically Funny Line

oldmandeac

Reaction score
There was an article about how funny the unexpected speaker, Bill Cinton, was at the Alex Baldwin roast. They could be right but for the wrong reason.

Clinton is quoted as saying "I wouldn't know an alternative fact if it hit me in the face"

Really? This from the same man who famously answered, "it depends on what your definition of "is" is".

Too funny in my book.

xpMYqHb.gif

My point earlier was the problem with these cases is I fear many of the allegations have nothing to do with sexual harassment as much as political purposes, career enhancement, cash, and revenge.

Bill Cosby - one of the funniest guys ever. Don't care about his politics because he kept politics out of his humor. I have to wonder if his objection and outspokeness to everything he strived to accomplish in equalization of cultural norms being wiped out by the rap hip hop culture made him a target within the community he worked so hard to be better perceived.

Bill Clinton had multiple women accuse him but they were all deemed to be lying because the press supported Clinton. This is the same press that praised Anita Hill in her pubic hair on a Coke can against conservative judge Clarence Thomas with the "proof" of her truthfulness asking why else would a woman come forward and go through the public humiliation of the ordeal? So, whether the woman or women accusers are credible seems directly tied to politics.

I know in my professional experience of a friend who literally slept her way to the top (SVP) and another who attempted the same career path and then screamed harassment when the promotions stopped happening.

The Fox situation seems to be a function of cash, career advancement, and revenge. And as I mentioned in earlier posts, there is likely some actual sexual harassment involved.

But, who can truly tell?

Too funny in my book.

There was an article about how funny the unexpected speaker, Bill Cinton, was at the Alex Baldwin roast. They could be right but for the wrong reason.

Clinton is quoted as saying "I wouldn't know an alternative fact if it hit me in the face"

Really? This from the same man who famously answered, "it depends on what your definition of "is" is".

Too funny in my book.

It's amazing how RWers equate lying about sex with colluding with a foreign adversary to fix an American election.

It's amazing how RWers equate lying about sex with colluding with a foreign adversary to fix an American election.

So...after all this time...it was rigged after all
Trump was right again.

Would be more appropriate if he said he wouldn't know an alternative fact if it hit Monica in her face.

Back